“Our planting and shrubbery service is designed to ensure that your garden is tailored to meet your specific requirements, guaranteeing great results.”
Lawn Maintenance & Improvement
Whether you just want your lawn cut periodically or whether you want that Bowling Green lawn, we can get it up to standard. We provide mowing, aerating, scarifying, top dressing, weeding and feeding services. We can provide a yearly mowing schedule or simply work week by week.
We also have a ride on mower so we can deal with your large mowing requirements.
Lawn Maintenance services we provide
A well-tended lush lawn can really offset the whole garden and create a valuable useable space for friends and family to enjoy the garden
Our Lawn services include:
- Mowing: A gardener can regularly mow the lawn to keep it at an appropriate height.
- Edging: Gardeners can also use edgers to define the edges of the lawn and give it a neater look.
- Fertilizing: Fertilizers provide the necessary nutrients to the lawn, enabling it to grow faster and flourish better.
- Aeration: Aeration improves the soil’s air circulation, allowing it to absorb moisture and nutrients more efficiently.
- Seeding: They can plant seeds to reseed bare spots or thicken an existing lawn.
- Weed control: Gardeners can effectively control weeds using herbicides or by manually removing them.
- Pest control: Gardeners can use insecticides or repellents to prevent pest infestations from harming the lawn.
- Pruning: Gardeners can prune or trim trees and shrubs near the lawn to prevent them from interfering with lawn growth.
- Soil Testing: They can perform soil testing to identify any nutrient deficiencies and create a tailored plan to fix them.
- Lawn design ideas to keep the lawn in proportion to the size of the house and the planted borders
Looking after your lawn
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
28 Heritage Road, Chatham
Kent ME5 7ST